We are in the second half of July, and it is still a bit cold, loads of rain but some sunlight. It gets warm some hours but then starts raining cats and dogs. It is very hard to pick up clothes with this crazy weather.
I picked some cold summer essentials and explain to you why are they so important in this weather!
1. Tinycottons Oversized Cardigan: it gets windy and too cold for just being around in a sleeveless dress. so a thin cotton jacket is a must. Easy to carry around and even if it gets hot, your baby won't melt to death.
2. Mini Rodini Waterproof Baseball jacket: it is not only waterproff but 100% recycled! it has a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating. And it looks amazing! a navy blue bomber jacket with a huge frog at the back!
3. Vans "Brigata V": As Pepa cant use her sandals much, a thin sneaker is the best way to go. Canvas arent as thick as leather and the velcro makes it easier to jump in the playground without shoes. And they are a classic look.
4. A Unicorn Dress: Do I need to say more? UNICORN! A longer dress is the best for not super sunny days. This Mini Rodini Dress is just the cutest thing ever!
Last but not least, The only item not in sale right now:
5. Mustachifier „Golds Wood Finish“ Sunglasses: Sun and UV rays are ALWAYS there, even if it is not sunny. Get your baby/toddler use to them to avoid eye damage. It still takes us some training to get Pepa wearing them, but it is worth it. and they look super cute in this wooden version.
I'm Andrea - a food enthusiast and blogger. Recently I noticed I have been answering a lot of questions about what I buy for my daughter Pepa, or what are my thoughts in certain "mom stuff". This is how I realised I should start a blog about being mom.. Or "Mom" like me! I hope to share my thoughts, amazing, things I buy and amazing recipes with other moms, just like me!